Friday, March 13, 2009

Initiation




this year has a lot in store for me :) starting at the end of april i will be away from the continental US for 8 months... because of this, i've decided to start a blog so that i can keep my family and friends posted on what happens to me! since im going to be travleing alone (making friends as i go of course) i figured this would be a good way to keep in touch.

welcome to the new world, hill.

today i am listening to: Paul Cardall on Pandora
today i am reading: First Meetings by Orson Scott Card
today i am craving: sticky rice and yellow curry
today i am feeling: trunky

4 comments:

  1. yeah another blog for me to check everyday!!!! I'm so glad. Now you won't be able to laugh at me any more when I tell you to check my blog, because you'll feel the same way. We're excited to see you next month at the start of all your adventures. BTW, FIRST POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for your blog too!! it will be fun to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm looking forward to reading all of your hilarious adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hill, I'm feeling very out of loop - so where are you going, girl friend?? Traveling to some exotic and wonderful locations? If so, that's so exciting!! I'll be "following" your blog : ) Luv, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete